Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nasty People Serving Food

My last post about fast food employees leads quite nicely into this one. It's about nasty people serving food.

Now, before y'all go nuts, I'm not talking about Joe or Jane Anybody who some might consider to be unattractive. I'm talking about people that when you take a look at them you simply loose the urge to eat - for a long time.

This one all started a few years back when my wife and I went into a Subway to get some lunch and were served by this nice lady with some massive demented bubbly goiter looking thing on her neck. We honestly thought it could fall into the cheese bin at any second. Needless to say, we had no appetite after that and slammed our $20 sandwiches in the trash after one bite. It still makes me shiver when I think about it.

That one incident has heightened my senses immensely as it pertains to The Nasty People and their proximity to my food. I don't think it's too much to ask that if someone is going to serve me food that the sheer sight of them doesn't instantly make me want to go on a hunger strike.

Now that's not to say that The Nasty People shouldn't have the same job opportunities as anyone else; they should just be limited to areas where people aren't actually being served food. Or eating it. Or buying it. Or growing it. Please... learn to type or something.

___________________________________________________

Hindsight Healing

I got nothing. Seriously. I can't think of a single thing that will make me see the "good" in this. I really can't. Maybe my slight paranoid hypochondria is not so slight or maybe I'm just a big asshole. Either way I'm never going back to that Subway.

Just to be clear: If you have any part of your body that looks like it could fall into my lunch, even if it's only a temporary condition, you should not be serving food.

No comments: